With Pheple FCU’s Audio Response, our 24-hour telephone teller system, you can reach your accounts anytime day or night. In fact, we’ve put a teller in your home, office, car, or anywhere there is a touch-tone telephone. Read the full Audio Response brochure.
By calling Audio Response, you can:
- Check your share & loan balance
- Make check withdrawals
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Inquire about cleared checks
- Check on deposits
- Check on withdrawals
- And much, much more!
It’s Easy To Use!
Accessing your account is easy:
- Call Audio Response at (724) 837-1976 or 1-800-561-1976 from outside the local calling area
- Enter “1” for experienced users
- Enter your member number, followed by the # key
- Press “1” to confirm
- Enter your four-digit password, followed by the # key
- Follow the system prompts
To use Audio Response, you will need the following:
- Your member number
- Your password
- Touch-tone telephone
- Press the # after you enter a share ID
- Press ** to repeat the current menu
Enter the exact amount for each transaction, including dollars and cents (example: for $100.00 enter 10000#)
When you call Audio Response, the friendly voice will guide you through your transaction. Changes that you make to your account are made immediately, accurately and confidentially.
Things To Remember:
Once in the system, you will be asked for a three digit Account ID number. A complete listing is available by following the system prompts.
Some of the more commonly used suffixes and their conversion numbers are listed below:
Regular Savings: 000 Checking: 010
Special Savings: 004 Money Marketing: 030
Christmas Club: 059 Vacation Club: 056
HSA Savings: 008 HSA Checking: 018
We strongly urge that you change this password once you’re in the system.