|Who We Are
|Who is providing this notice?
||PHEPLE Federal Credit Union
|What We Do
|How does PHEPLE FCU protect my personal
||To protect your personal information from
unauthorized access and use, we use
security measures that comply with federal
law. These measures include computer
safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does PHEPLE FCU collect my personal
||We collect your personal information, for
example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit
- Bill Pay or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
None at this time
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Experian & TransUnion credit reporting agencies
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
CUNA Mutual Group’s TruStage program